flowers

flowers

Thursday, December 1, 2011

wreaths...


i hope this is the first of many wreaths as i love them & enjoy making them... this is our Christmas wreath this year.  I used a straw wreath (bought on 75% clearance at Joann's after Halloween-yes!!), and wrapped 2 different colors of yarn around in securing in the back.  Then I simply crocheted 3 flowers, sewed buttons on & sewed all 3 to the wreath.  Easy & took little time to make.  I forgot how allergic to straw/hay I am though & sneezed my way through the whole thing! achooo!!

2 comments:

  1. You simply crocheted 3 flowers, sewed buttons on and sewed all three to the wreath...quit messing with me Jaymie;-) It's beautiful btw...especially the simple crocheted flowers...that anyone could do, I'm sure:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha! I just read this today! To me it seems so simple but I forget not everyone knows how to crochet :)

      Delete