flowers

flowers

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Weddings ~ Indoor Wedding

Since I didn't have a whole lot of time to blog this past year, I am now finally catching up with the weddings I photographed this year.  Starting with the first one which was actually an indoor wedding from March, for a very sweet couple, Steven & Brittany Myrand.  This is just a compilation of some of my favorites from their wedding.  I will be doing a post for each wedding I photographed, so check back to see some more highlights!






























This was just a lovely wedding and the venue was made so beautiful by a lot of hard work from family and friends who transformed the place into a magical, beautifully lit ceremony.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information on this photographer and hope this information will help me in finding the right photographer for my niece’s tea party which is being arranged at a lovely venue New York. Hope to have an amazing party there with family.

    ReplyDelete